GrantForward is a search engine dedicated to helping institutions and individuals find grants to fund their research.
- GrantForward covers more than 13,000 sponsor sources to provide a comprehensive database of more than 40,000 funding opportunities that continues to grow with the most up to date information.
- GrantForward’s powerful search system helps to lessen the hassle of searching for grants with adaptable search filters and specialized search features.
- GrantForward researcher profiles allow researchers to highlight their research achievements and interests to receive personalized grant recommendations for grant opportunities that match their research needs.
Create Your GrantForward Account and Researcher Profile
In order to take advantage of all the features that GrantForward offers, you need to create an account using your USU email address (@usu.edu).
- Start moving your research forward and create an account (see this QuickTip demo).
- If you would like to benefit from receiving grant recommendations, you will also need to create your researcher profile (see this QuickTip demo).