This training series is provided by the Office of Research & Graduate Studies. Our objectives are to:
- Ensure that researchers are aware of regulations and USU’s related policies & procedures, and
- Provide information researchers need to achieve compliance.
The modules provided in this course are organized according to key topics related to research administration:
- Proposal preparation, processing and review (Module 1)
- The award process and project initiation (Module 2)
- Key research compliance issues (Module 3)
- Managing sponsored project resources (Module 4)