The Sponsored Programs Division enhances and facilitates research and other sponsored activities by providing the University community with professional and effective administrative expertise in the management of sponsored projects, while preserving the rights and interests of the University, the researcher, the sponsor, and the community.
- Assist faculty and staff with funding opportunities
- Review, officially approve, and submit proposals and applications
- Negotiate awards, material transfer, and non-disclosure agreements
- Facilitate sub award collaborations
- Manage awards, including all non-financial administration, compliance issues, reporting oversight, and administrative project close out