The Student Research Symposium is Utah State University’s largest showcase of student research. SRS celebrates student research and improves each student’s ability to communicate their research.
By participating in SRS, you’ll gain valuable experience presenting your research and receive training and feedback on how to improve your research communication. Below are some other reasons why you should consider presenting:
- In addition to an overall score, judges often give critical feedback on your strengths and weaknesses.
- If you received a grant, SRS often fulfills a presentation requirement.
- Your research will be made available on Digital Commons, an accumulation of all research by USU faculty and students.
- You have the opportunity to attend trainings and workshops.
- You have the option to receive a professional photo at no cost to you.
- Each oral presentation is viewed by a speaking coach who provides immediate written feedback.