The Office of Research provides a variety of support services for research-related student events such as research symposia, speaking events and orientations.
These services include:
- Poster display stands – 36 total (at least 3 weeks’ notice and a fee are required)
- Supporting foam core for poster easels
- Easels– 31 total
- 12: 64″ Heavy Duty
- 17: 64″ Lightweight
- 34 foam core supports
- Distribution of electronic invites and follow up information provided by the hosting department
- Social media support when appropriate
- Photography of the event
USU Facilities requires poster stands be reserved at least 3 weeks in advance of your event. In addition, there is a fee for Facilities to move the poster stands. This fee varies depending on how many poster stands, where they are moved and how they are set up. To get an estimate you can contact Terrance Palmer (email@example.com) or (435) 797-2886. This fee must be paid by the requesting department.
All other services are free, pending availability of materials and staff.
To take advantage of these services, please fill out and submit the form below. All requests are subject to approval.
Please direct questions to Daniel Lenhart (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Poster Stand Information
- All poster stands come with wheels attached.
- Numbers in the table below indicate the maximum ammount of pods or distance that could be convered in each configuration.
|Arrangement||# Presenting Positions||# Pods or Linear Distance|
|Individual Free Standing||102||51 stands or 210 linear feet.|
|Individual "Y" Stands||102||17 pods|
|Diamond or Square||52||12.5 pods|
64" Lightweight easels (17)
64" Heavy-duty easels (12)